Terms of Conditions of Sale | Tile Solutions Wall & Floor Tiles
- All prices are subject to change without notice and are not binding.
- All prices exclude GST unless otherwise stated.
- All prices are ex-warehouse and exclude freight costs.
- Title and Property of products supplied by Tile Solutions to the buyer shall not pass to the buyer until payment in full has been received and cleared by Tile Solutions.
- All holds are for 24 hours ONLY and will be deleted unless advised.
- All processes are Ex Store – Any liability on our part shall cease as soon as the consignment is handed over to the carrier. Materials shall be shipped at addressee’s risk and consequently any complaints about such breakages or negligence as may occur, shall be inadmissible. Any arrangement made with forwarding agents shall at all times be deemed to have been made for, and on behalf of, the purchaser who has hitherto ratified and endorsed any relevant act on the part of our company.
- Any complaint concerning quantity, quality and/or type of material(s) must be received within 48 hours from date of delivery. The purchaser shall undertake to make any part subject to complaints available for inspection with a view enabling the defects concerned to be verified. Any claims for material already laid will not be accepted.
- All due dates are quoted by way of reference only; any delay in shipments, interruptions of delivery, total or partial suspension of deliveries shall not constitute any entitlement to indemnification or damages.
- To save disappointment Tile Solutions advise to please check for stock availability or next date of shipment.
- Terms are strictly Payment Prior to Dispatch unless a credit account has been established.
- SPECIAL ORDERS 25% non-refundable deposit is required prior as confirmation of order before special orders are imported on behalf of customer for non-stocked items. No credits will be given on these special orders
- No credits will be given on returned goods without prior authority. If authorised, the goods must be received into suppliers’ premises in perfect condition and in un-opened original packaging (full cartons only) matching current stock shades. A 20% restocking fee will be charged in addition to freight costs from site to the suppliers premises (paid by customer)
- The colour, shade or shades of all tiles varies some degree from piece to piece, from each production run to run. At least several pieces from the same production run should be reviewed whenever possible to determine acceptable colour shade variations. Any questions or concerns about your tile selection should be clarified prior to installation.
- Manufacturer’s warranty shall be limited to first grade materials, subject to a 5% tolerance in each case when installed to the Australian Standards.
AS4586:2013 Slip Resistance Classification
Tile Solutions can carry out a wet pendulum slip test in house in accordance with AS4586:2013 and supply this in conjunction with factory slip test results to its customers upon request. These slip resistance results are to be considered as a guide only for that specific product range and remains a general indication of slip resistance for use in aiding the customer in selecting a group of tiles that meet the requirements of a specific individual project. As a tile’s characteristic may slightly alter with each batch produced it is strongly recommended that the actual batch to be laid in the project be retested by the customer/specifier to ensure it meets the slip resistance criteria of the specifier.